Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy's



I don't know how I missed the Grammy's last night (oh wait, yes I do, I was watching Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. Regret. regret. regret.) I hardly ever miss a red carpet premier and from the looks of it I surely missed out on some good fashion! So above are some of the most talked about looks of the night. I think these ladies did a good job of being on-trend for the spring! I loved Beyonce's black and white contrast. I also love that she didn't go with a red bottom shoe, but rather a red lip as a complimentary flare. From the looks of it, black and red were dominating! Lately Jennifer Lopez has been very well-dressed for all of the red carpet events she has attended, and I love that she decided to really show some skin. But, she wasn't the only one. KELLY ROWLAND KILLED IT. She was by far my favorite look! The geometric shapes of this dress is genius. Kelly who is your stylist, and can I pick your brain?

Who was your favorite look of the night?



xoxo, 
Chelcie  


3 comments:

  1. Rihanna!!

    I love when JLo came out and it spanned to Drake's face.. Priceless hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Beyonce

    stylehuntingclub.com

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, yes Rihanna looked amazing! I wish I could have seen it!

    Domenic, Beyonce really did look classic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie