Friday, February 22, 2013

The Method Seven Magazine Launch Party

blazer: forever 21 / dress used as top: old. very old / jeans: GAP / peep-toe wedges: [not seen] Vintage

Last night was a very memorable and important night for the team of Method Seven Magazine. We launched our ISSUE NO.2, The Gilded Issue, and it was amazing. Everything from the finger foods to the spurts of good conversation with  people that I don't get to see much on campus. Good food, fashion and chill conversation is my idea of fun. What is Method Seven Magazine?  From my perspective, we are a family of talented and passionate individuals whom have a common goal of becoming successful industry professionals. From the magazine standpoint, we are an organization on the campus of the University of North Texas applying ourselves through many entities to showcase a fashion magazine to our peers. Now I've paraphrased that a bit, but if you would like to know more, visit the website bio [here]!

I got so many compliments on my floral blazer at the event. I had so many outfits in mind to wear, and in the last 5 seconds of heading out of the door, I through this on and it worked. I seem to create my best work when I'm in a time crunch. Story of my college life.








And the after-party.

*photos taken with iPhone*

 To see more photos from this event [click here].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie