Wednesday, February 20, 2013

 
"When I was young, I didn’t really know people who really went after their dreams. Not in the sense of reaching for the top of the top anyway. When I met someone who wanted to be a photographer, and just applied for jobs at fashion magazines and got them it rocked my world. We all have the fear of rejection, but once it occurred to me that unless I put aside that fear, I would never achieve my dreams. Since then, pretty much every dream I had I’ve achieved on one level or another. Everyone is afraid at some point, but it’s just a matter of deciding if you want to live with your fears or live with your dreams."

Source: Mandy Viar

In a nutshell, that inspired me for a lifetime. Try to enjoy this rainy day Texas.

Have a good one!

xoxo

Chelcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie