Thursday, June 13, 2013

LOVELY MALI

Wow, so I guess it was by chance that I came across what I would call an amazing and inspiring blog about life and just being yourself. Malliha, the curly beauty above utilizes tumblr in a way that truly reflects her personality. I was so drawn in because she reminds me of someone I am friends with now, but even more so an inspiration to someone I would like to meet in the future. Of course, I was inspired by her style of dress and her openly free and expressive individuality, but her intellect and strong desire to be a better person was overwhelming (in a good way).

She recognizes exactly the person she wants to become and she is striving for it in admiration and positivity. She is what I would call a notable reference. www.lovelymali.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie