Monday, June 3, 2013

Tropic Prints



Good afternoon everyone! I just have to say that I am extremely happy about this latest purchase. I have been on a maxi skirt high lately. I think they are perfect for the summer and go greatly paired with a nice crop top or tank, sandals or wedges. Honestly I am thinking about wearing a great tee with it and a pair of statement earrings and simple sandal heels. It is a very versatile piece that every woman should house in their closet. It can be worn all day and give you a bohemian chic look. The greatest part of all is that you can pick up one of these babies or several at the thrift store. 

When I saw this skirt yesterday, I knew that I had to have it. The print is so beautiful and tropical. Coral is also a great color for sun shiny weather and adds a bright hues to a plain jane outfit. And for $3 you can't beat that. Make the most of your dollar this summer! I know I will! Have a great day!

xoxo, 
Chelcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie