Thursday, October 31, 2013

Esé Azénabor Fashion Show

While others are out looking for the perfect costume to wear to all of the wild college Halloween parties, I am shopping digital-retail style for the right outfit to wear to the Ese Azenabor Fashion Show on November 8th. The show has already gained a lot of publicity and is high  on the charts as one of the highest profile events of Dallas fashion show history. Well, maybe, I'm biased because my mentor, Juan is executive producing the show and one of his mentors, Rhonda Sargent Chambers, will be hosting. It's such a huge deal and accomplishment for the people involved! Don't miss the opportunity to witness a great show and breathtaking catwalk. Until then, I will be in a dark living room watching horror classics, stuffing my mouth with popcorn and waiting for this date to pass.Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie