Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mieux and Mieux Look Book Behind-The-Scenes (BTS)

Wow, this past weekend was absolutely bananas. Seriously, I haven't done anything remotely close to sleep, but it was all worth it in the end. In a previous post I mentioned my affiliation with the styling of the Mieux and Mieux look book and website features. It was an enjoyable experience and I even got my first taste of a pumpkin spice latte. I think I officially love everything pumpkin! lol Well, anyways, this was only one of three shoots over the weekend and I think that I will like the outcome of them all. You'll just have to see.

To stay up-to-date, follow Mieux and Mieux @shopmieux via Instagram!

You can also follow me for more fashion visuals @chelciewtf

Don't worry- WTF stands for "Where's the Fashion?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie