Friday, January 25, 2013

Wow, fashion week is vastly approaching and I can hardly wait. I'm so excited because fashion week and the premier of your favorite designers means shopping for the new look. I am excited to see Rachael Zoe, Rebecca Minkoff, Carolina Herrera and of course Vera Wang. Who are you excited to see? Agreed. Berlin has already had their dose of fashion week and it looks like New York is next with their Mercedes Benz Fashion week set for Feb 7-14th. I can't wait until the day that I can afford to stay a week in New York and cover the shows of some of my favorite designers. The life of a dreamer, hahaha. But most of us college students are dreaming, but dream no longer because liverunway.com has created a way for us to stream live shows during each location of fashion week! Exciting? I know, right! 

Check Live Runway during these dates:
(the actual article can be viewed in the link)
New York | February 7 – 14, 2013
London | February 15 – 19, 2013
Milan | February 19 – 26, 2013
Paris | February 26 – March 6, 2013

Doesn't it feel great knowing that we don't have to miss fashion week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie