Friday, January 25, 2013

Why didn't I know of this blog sooner?

On typical work days, in particularly fridays, I try to do a little bit of fashion research when I 'm sitting behind the big-screen computer monitors. Luckily, I came across some information that just could not go without saying. Since I'm from Texas, compared to bloggers from more exotic places in addition to New York and Califormia, Texas seems to get the bottom end of the stick when it comes to fashion. However, I must say that Dallas definitely gives the rest of the fashion capitals a run for their money. I came across this blog today, Mosey Street Style, and I was completely amazed. Not amazed because I don't think fashionable people exist in this part of the world, but because I was so excited to see such an amazing blog exhibiting the well-dressed. Not only that, but there's way more to do fashion-wise than I think a lot of us may be aware of. I'm definitely going to stay on top of this blog because it seems to be the right place at the right time, all the time.

 
just thought i'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie