Friday, May 3, 2013

Presentations, School, Internships, etc.


Hi guys!!!! Finally I am able to post an outfit of the day. School is not out quite yet, but I have been having so many Merchandising presentations that I thought I should at least post one. To see more of my outfits, you should follow me on instagram @chelcie_theblog. Now, to those of you who participated in my little outfit poll I had yesterday via instagram, I had a last-minute change of heart. I did try on the all  black and grey outfit with the black boots, butttt- after trying it on, it was a no-go. So, I switched to option number two. I hope you all like it just as well. For the presentation, we had to be dressed business casual and option number one wasn't as "business."

Upcoming events: Big news for this weekend! I did receive an internship with the Dragonfly Agency here in Dallas and will be assisting them tomorrow as an assisting stylist for an Edgar Gomez runway show for charity event. I am so very blessed and grateful for this opportunity. I have to prove myself worthy of my services so I will try to get as many pictures as I can, but I can't make any promises. I will definitely try to get a few 'look' photos in though! EEEEEP. EXCITEMENT!

 Outfit details: Top: Vera Wang (thrifted) Bottoms: Zara Shoes: Forever 21

p.s. here's the photo that I posted to instagram! 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie