Sunday, May 5, 2013



 Happy Sunday! Perfect day for a flirty skater dress. I swear I laid out about four outfits and this is what I came up with. I have been dying to wear stockings and sandals. It adds flare to what could be a "plain-jane" look.  I also think that it's pretty noticeable that I love this polka dot button-up. It makes for a great throw-on and is a great median between a cardigan or jacket. The weather is so up and down here in Denton. It is literally hot one minute and cold the next. The weather was nice and cool which made for a pretty awesome day, and this look was extremely casual and comfy for running errands. I, personally, don't like to feel too dressy when I have the opportunity to be casual so, I tend to find ways to dress down a bit. If that's you, this is the right fit for you!  I hope you are inspired to try this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie