Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tyler the Creator - Answer


It is very rare that I discuss music on my blog, but this is just one of those things that I have to share. Also, just a little blast to the past, my first blog EVER was a music blog. Yea, weird, right I know- I was young and naive. Anyways, I really like this song. I felt like the tempo was something unexpected when it comes to Tyler. I'm used to his loud and reckless beats but this song would definitely be on repeat for the rest of the week. I love Tyler as an artist because he is the explicit definition of expressionism. He expresses himself so vividly and is so transparent with his audience. This song is touching to me because I feel like he has finally opened up.

It's nice...

Chelcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie