Friday, December 20, 2013

Good Times, Good Vibes



I would go so far as to say that I don't get to hang out at as many social events as I would like just for the simple fact that I am hard to please when it comes to being around personable people and environments that are beneficial for me in the long-run. I tend to stick with the people that I do know, but for the lifestyle that I desire, it's just not possible. Amongst the people I partied with last night, I actually share brain capacity with. When amongst creatives, you never know who or what you are going to see or experience. 

For the first time last night, I actually went to a club that I wasn't ready to leave in the first five minutes. I was in the mix of a fashionable crowd, good vibes, and a well-decorated basement might I add. Cheers  to meeting new people and DJ Sober whom actually plays music for the people who enjoy real hip hop and the classics. Prior to attending the basement, we made a pit stop at the Smirnoff event that was being hosted in an art gallery in the Design District. Everyone was staring because clearly we were only there for the free drinks. It was cool that we got our names on the list for the event, thanks to a new acquaintance, Claudia. After four or so drinks, we headed to the Cosign Power Issue Release Party where we met up with more friends to show support. There werer some powerful people in the building for sure; I think a friend of mine even made a connect! That was cool! Then we headed to the basement where we ended the night. 

ah, good times. Good vibes.

Goodnight.

xo, 
Chelcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie