Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rebel Wardrobe Essentials

Wardrobe Essentials
Hey! I haven't made one of these in a while, and it certainly helped the time to past at work this morning. I consider these to be essential staples for the current wardrobe. I am still missing a few of these pieces, but they are easy to stumble upon this season.I love striped shirts; especially in black and white. It matches well if you like to pattern blog (like myself) and pairs well with plaid. Ah, the plaid skirt. Although, I think that plaid has been saturated into the mainstream, there are still ways to set yourself apart. Instead of opting for a hipster approach or the infamous school girl look, make it grungy with a distressed band tee, socks and books; if the weather is nice, throw on a leather moto jacket. Plaid skirts are also really trendy with basics. A basic tee looks great with a midi pleated-plaid skirt! I encourage you to try it. It also doesn't hurt to invest in a nice chunky knit to wrap around your neck or if you are into the whole DIY thing and have the time over the holidays, crochet one of your own. I specifically like this mustard yellow one seen above! Last but not least, you cannot have all your necessary fall staples without a decent pair of hefty sicks and a statement beanie. Show off the patterns of your socks with a basic cut-out boot. Voila! Rebel Wardrobe Essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie