Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#weirdculturewednesday

Photo Cred: Lea Colombo | Images: Property of Dazed and Confused Magazine

So at the sight of the magazine name, I knew that I was home in some form or fashion (The movie and Led Zepplin). From now on, during #weirdculturewednesdays (no day was designated before until now) I want to put my followers onto new things that can arouse their minds, and get a glimpse of the truly visual world we live in. The word 'visuals' gets thrown around so loosely and is very subjective to the art scene, but recognizing the entirety of a body of work is beyond the "rarity" of the composition. As I looked through the images from the Maison Martin Margiela Haute Couture runway show, my jaw was dropped in awe as I simply could not get enough of this. It's funny and astonishing at the same time because the photos look very similar to something that I would shoot backstage at a runway show. The articles written in this magazine are the things that we should know about from fashion and its advancements to music + culture, art and photography. Let's stay ahead of the curve. After all, it is what makes us who we are. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie