Friday, May 10, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim at Target


OH MY GOSH! I SWEAR I COULD WRITE THE REST OF THIS POST IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THAT IS THE AMOUNT OF EXCITEMENT THAT IS PULSING THROUGH MY MIND AT THIS MOMENT! Phillip Lim is one of my favorite designers and I feel as though God has answered my little fashion prayers. lol I am always going on and on about how I can't afford the clothing of some of my favorite designers, and now the time has finally come. Phillip Lim is bringing menswear and womenswear lines of high street t-shirts, dresses, leather jackets and bags for affordable prices. Amen, Phillip Lim! This is great news for a college girl wo only aspires to wear your genius clothes. This is so serious for me! I am setting a reminder on my phone as-we-speak for September 15th to be waiting at the doors of Target. I enjoyed Prabal Gurung, but I will probably attempt to buy everything from the Phillip Lim Collection. This feels like an opportunity of a lifetime. Finally- a high fashion designer who cares about his budgeted fashion citizens. Yay for Target, and yay for us college fashion lovers! WOOOO!


"What interests me about this opportunity is making a wardrobe for the modern-day citizen, with multi-faceted, multi-textural lives that are always on the go," said Lim. "I always believe that every day is an opportunity to create the day and set the mood. That's why it's important to have a wardrobe that addresses seven days a week, 24 hours a day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie