Sunday, March 16, 2014

Greatest Love Story Ever Told | Taranvir & Josh


Despite today's outdoor gloominess, a great friend of mine told me a beautiful love story that I never want to forget! I also wanted to share it with all of you. I told her she should definitely consider writing a romance novel or at the very least create an illustration of such a beautiful love story!

P.s Taranvir also gave me authorization that I could use their real names in a later text! lol


Authentically fell together so beautifully! 




LOL!


Code words = too freaking cute!


Sidenote, my friend is very nice with the illustrations! I love her work so much! So raw, pure and beautiful!

The text below is just a sample of how nonexistent love is in my life. Well, there's fashion of course! I don't know about you, but I haven't heard a nice love story in quite some time. I love a story that has   an uncertainty of how it will end,  then there's a beautiful ending to one chapter and beginning of another! 


& they lived happily ever after! 

The End!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

love,
Chelcie